• A non-refundable $75 booking fee will be charged at time of booking consultation appointment.
• The booking fee will be applied towards the deposit of the garment order.
• At the consultation appointment, measurements will be recorded and client and designer will discuss garment design and fabric options.
Fabric and Design Approval
• After initial consultation, designer will source fabric. A design sketch and swatches or images of fabric options for the garment will be provided to the client for approval.
• Once client approves fabric and design sketch, the total cost of the garment order will be determined by cost of fabric and notions, pattern drafting and construction of the garment.
• After the total cost is finalized, a 40% deposit is required to begin the construction of the garment.
• The $75 booking fee will be applied towards the cost of the deposit.
• Client will meet with designer for a fitting of the roughly stitched garment to see how well the garment is working: how it fits, how it hangs and how it moves. This will allow the designer to make alterations and corrections before the garment is finished.
• Adjustments are made and if any additional fittings are needed, these will be scheduled.
• At all fittings, the client should bring any under garments, shapewear and shoes expected to be worn with the finished garment.
• After all alterations are made, client will pick up the final garment and pay the remaining balance due.